Sunday, October 31, 2010

I get asked this all the time...

People ask me all the time where I got my training as a Health Coach and I'm happy to share with them because it was a pivotal turning point in my life and 1 I'll never forget.

My back story involves quite a bit of misdirection in life, mainly thinking there was only 1 way to earn a living which meant spending years in an oppressive job that sucked my soul out of me and left me uninspired and underwhelmed.

After a life-threatening situation 5 years ago, I had an awareness that ultimately led me to my life's purpose, and I found it by way of a school called Integrative Nutrition in NYC.

When I first found the school, I was definitely interested but all of my upper limiting beliefs went up such as how am I going to pay for it? How will I get there? What if it's a big waste of money in the end? All I can say is thank God I didn't listen to my head and listened to my heart instead, because I took the plunge and went for it anyways.

As soon as I did, I started to see ways I could make it happen vs ways I couldn't, and the money became secondary to the experience I had. Within 2 weeks of attending, it was more than obvious what I had stumbled upon. For the first time ever, the angels overhead were singing loud and clear. This was my Holy Grail.

Before the program was even halfway over, I bailed on my 6-figure corporate job in the middle of the worst economy since the Great Depression and decided to go it alone in a whole new career as a Holistic Health and Nutrition Coach.

(Might sound nutty but I'm a bit of risk taker by nature and settling for the status quo just ain't my thang ;)

Low and behold here I am still, a year and a half later, and the Universe has had my back the whole time - just like I asked.

So, what's all this mean for you? Well here's your chance to get in on the same action and for way less than it cost me.

Not only will you get world class training under the mentorship of the most well-recognized holistic health and wellness practitioners in the world, including Andrew Weil, Deepak Chopra, and Dr. Mark Hyman, but IIN has now completely switched their format up to a Distance Learning Program so you don't even have to leave the comfort of your own home to get there.

Plus, be 1 of the first 3 referred by me between now and November 15th and you get to attend the Miami Conference in February as my distinguished guest PLUS you'll get $500 off tuition - woot woot!

If you want out of a dead end job, a doomed relationship, or a bleak future, and are ready to rock this lifetime, call IIN today and become part of a movement of movers and shakers who are really shaking things up out there.

Attending IIN was the most transformative experience of my life. If you still have questions and want to know more, just E MAIL ME and let me know.

I'd love to chat with ya about it.

Peace, love and gratitude,

~ Angela

PS: View a PDF version of the IIN catalog by CLICKING HERE.

PPS: Be sure to tell them I sent ya to be eligible to hit SOBE this winter
as my honored guest AND to get your $500 Gratitude Scholarship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

do you like this blog?