Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Antidepressant Anti-Cure

Happen to know anyone taking Prozac?

How about Lexapro, or Paxil, or Zoloft? Or maybe a little cocktail of all 3 thrown into one big heaping scoop just like Big Pharma likes it?

If you're taking an antidepressant, you're not alone. Chronic depression is widespread. 15 million Americans are depressed and 28 million, or 1 in 10, are on some type of SSRI.

I used to be one of them.

REGISTER HERE

My experience on these medications was profound. It changed me
forever and in ways I never expected - and nearly cost me my life.

But I survived.

And for a reason.

If you've ever heard me say, "Out of my greatest adversity has come my biggest passion," but never knew why, this is it. Please join me on Wednesday, July 28th at 8pm EST for a tell-all story about my personal experience with antidepressants that ultimately led me in the direction of alternative health.

Call SIGN UP

Not too many people know this about me, and for good reason. To be honest, it's not an easy story for me to tell. In fact, I avoid it at all costs. But I'm feeling that it's time to come clean.

I can't guarantee it'll be pretty, but it's part of my back story and needs to be told. There's a much bigger reason why I do what I do than just to work for myself. In all honesty, this experience made me who I am today.

Too many people are suffering needlessly on these medications and don't know what to do about it. I want to offer hope.

CLICK HERE to register.

I hope you'll join me.

Peace, love and gratitude,

~ Angela

PS: Don't forget to REGISTER in order to get access to the call and the recording!

Want to learn how to kick sugar cravings for good? Visit Wellness With Angela to get your FREE AUDIO: The Top 10 Secrets to Conquer Sugar Cravings Fast! Plus a FREE 9-day E Course on The Hidden Causes of Sugar Cravings: 9 Reasons Why Sugar Cravings Are Sabotaging Your Life and Time-Tested Tips to Stop Them In Their Tracks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

do you like this blog?