Sunday, May 9, 2010

OVitaminPro.com Are True Pros!

I happened upon this online supplement shop by accident, and I’m sure glad I did. I was in search of supplements that are traditionally only available through wellness practitioners and figured my best chance of finding them would be online. Low and behold, I stumbled upon OVitaminPro and found exactly what I was looking!

My favorite brand of supplements not available anywhere else without access through a licensed practitioner is by Apex Energetics. For starters, they have the most effective plant-based digestive enzyme on the market called Super Digest-Zyme and it’s the one I recommend most to my clients. It’s important to make sure any digestive enzyme you take is plant based as it aids digestion throughout the entire digestive tract and ensures the proper Ph balance. In addition, I found the most healing supplements for adrenal exhaustion around. I start with Adaptocrine and add in AdrenaCalm and AdrenaStim. Adaptocrine is a vegetarian based capsule loaded with adaptogenic herbs that are excellent for reducing stress and maintaining a sense of calm and wellbeing. It includes other cofactors such as enzymes and HCl that aid in digestion too.

AdrenaCalm and AdrenaStim are cream supplements that can be applied as often as 3 times per day to the wrists and neck. AdrenaCalm includes an important brain nutrient called Phosphatidylserine that stems from the hippocampus and is often times compromised due to stress. AdrenaCalm includes additional adaptogenic herbs like licorice root and ginseng to help balance your adrenals, plus L-tyrosine which is a non-essential amino acid used to calm the body and increase energy.

Other supplements I recommend by Apex include Fibromin which is a superior source of fiber and helps to pull out excess testosterone and balance hormones, I also like Glysen which is perfect for helping reverse insulin resistance and improving glucose metabolism. Prosta-DHT is another supplement that can be used for stripping excess testosterone in both men and women and in preventing prostate cancer, plus their newest addition GlutenFlam which blocks that pesky protein found in certain whole grains and wheat called gluten from settling in and causing undue inflammation in your gut, leading to a variety of health conditions including acne, leaky gut syndrome, bloating, indigestion, and more.

Not only does OVitaminPro offer the most affordable deal on shipping at $1 per order, their staff is incredibly helpful as well. Whenever I have a question, I get an immediate response, and truly find the interaction to be a learning experience targeted at making the best selections for myself.

I encourage you to check them out and give ‘em a try - and tell them I sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

do you like this blog?