Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How To Safely Detox Your Body FREE TELESEMINAR!

Back by Popular Demand: FREE TELESEMINAR!

How to Safely Detox Your Body: Simple and Effective Ways to Detox
Without Pills, Drugs, OR Dr. Drew!

In this FREE TELESEMINAR, I’ll Reveal The Quickest, Easiest Most Painstakingly SIMPLEST Way To Get Ready for Bikini Season Safely, Naturally, and Effectively!

From: Angela Minelli,
Holistic Health Coach and Certified Natural Holistic Practitioner

Summer is almost here, and I’ve got a few quick questions for ya…

Does the thought of lounging by the pool in your bathing suit make you squeamish?

Are you feeling nervous about whether or not last year’s shorts are gonna fit again?

Would you rather go underground until next winter than show off your back side?

Have you tried everything under the sun to lose weight but still find yourself losing the battle of the bulge?

Have you been dieting since your teens with little to no real results and you’re just plain sick of it?

Are you desperately about to redeem your latest coupon for a lifetime membership to Jenny Craig in order to kick start weight loss in time for sundress season?

If you find diets excruciating, then you’re in the right place. You can say I’ve “been there, done that” more times than I care to recall. And I always came out on the other side wishing I hadn’t wasted my time.

Not only did I gain the weight back and then some, but I felt deprived, restricted, and annoyed. On top of that, diets never did a thing to balance my blood sugar levels which, in the end, still went up and down faster than a speeding bullet.

Here’s the truth. DIETS DON’T WORK. No matter how many times you go back to Weight Watchers, you’re still through with points before noon, and your sugar cravings don’t get any better.

The reason why traditional diets never work is because they fail to address the real reasons why you’re feeling out of control, craving sugar, and ultimately gaining weight.

But detoxes do.

REGISTER HERE.


In my FREE TELESEMINAR How to Safely Detox Your Body: Simple and Effective Ways to Detox Without Pills, Drugs, OR Dr. Drew! on Wednesday, May 5th @8pm EST, I’m going to share:

• How detoxing can quickly get you off the diet train for good and help you permanently lose excess pounds and inches
• The #1 way detoxing will help you stop craving sugar and gaining weight
• The SECRETS to an effective detox and cleanse
• The 5 most common myths about detoxing that prevent most people from even attempting one
• The #1 foods to include and which foods to eliminate entirely
during a detox program
3 proven detox strategies you can implement right away
• Details about my next GROUP DETOX starting May 14!

You can probably tell by now that I’m a BIG FAN of detoxing and in this call, I’ll be sharing my own personal stories about how I lost weight, stopped craving sugar, and basically changed my life by detoxing.

Don’t worry if you can’t make the live call. Once you register, you’ll automatically receive the RECORDING in your inbox as soon as it’s over.

Are You Ready to Find Out How to Safely Detox Your Body Without Pills, Drugs, OR Drew?

REGISTER HERE.

This call will be RECORDED. So if you can’t make it live, no sweat. Just go ahead and register, and I will email the recording right after the call.

It’s time to GET REAL and learn what really works when it comes to lasting weight loss and busting sugar cravings!

See you on May 5th!

Angela
Wellness With Angela

PS: Don't forget to register! REGISTER HERE.

PPS: If there’s a friend or relative you care about that could benefit from this call as well, feel free to invite ‘em to join in!

PPPS: I’m all about FUN on my calls so consider this play time. Come prepared to learn a whole new perspective on detoxing and how it just might be the missing link you’ve been looking for... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

do you like this blog?